Quality always has a history.
The Lang name has provided excellent service in relocation, removals, transport, special transport and the storage of goods for more than 90 years. Members of the Lang family have passed on their know-how for four generations – at the advantage of national and international transport customers.
- 1926 – Andreas Lang founded a transport company
- 1954 – Company name was changed to ‘Gebrüder Lang OHG’ 1960 onwards – Vast expansion. Establishing core competence in relocation, exhibition services and special transport – e.g. using air sprung trucks. All European destinations were reached using (special) vehicles.
- 2004 – New structure of Spedition Lang GmbH, with Karin Lang appointed as a managing partner and Michael Krause and KR Franz Lang as co-partners.
- 2004 – In June: purchase of new headquarters in Vienna 22. Central organisation of transport with more than 50 professional employees, giving the maximum degree of quality, flexibility and competence.