Guide for your move
To make your move as smooth as possible, we have created this guide for you. This will help you get everything organized in a timely manner before our crew arrives.
Prior to the arrival of the packers, the following items should be separated.
- All valuables
- Passports / airline tickets
- Those clothes and items you will need during the move
- Any documents (insurance, car, etc.)
- Apartment/house keys
Furthermore, please note the following points:
- All valuables to be left with you during the move (e.g., jewels, cash, important documents, etc.).
- All electrical appliances must be completely dismantled or unplugged on the day of packing. Please note that our team is not allowed to assemble or disassemble any electrical devices!
- Please remove the printer cartridge from printers – please do not pack open cartridges as they can easily leak.
- For airfreight shipments, please do not transport devices with batteries or rechargeable batteries. We may ask you to transport them in your hand luggage.
- Refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dishwashers must be defrosted, dry or ready for packing at least 24 hours before packing.
- Washing machine – transport fuse. Please hand over the fuse to our team to secure it accordingly. Without it, any damage cannot be accepted.
- Gas containers (grills, etc.) must not be transported full or empty!
- Please hand over the completed value list for the coverage of the transport insurance at least 48 hours before the start of packing to ensure a timely coverage of this.
- Our crew leader will give you the packing list for checking or confirming all packed items after packing is completed. Please check this to ensure everything has been packed.
We are very happy to assist you with your upcoming move and will of course strive to make your move as stress free as possible.Download checklist now!